Sunday, May 13, 2012

A week of work..

Its Sunday so I know I need to blog but I feel like I have absolutely nothing to blog about! Except for my mothers day brag post which I will post after...

This week was alotta fun. I got to watch the Coleman bunch and they were so great! I've always said I wanted like 6 or 7 kids and guess what this totally prepared me! There are 6 kids in this awesome family! Ages 15 down to 18 months and I was in heaven!!  I'm not gonna lie though I definitely felt like what its like as a single mom and my heart goes out to them! I do not know how I could survive on my own.  There are just so many responsibilities the father of the house carries and I was so wishing I had that other companion with me this week.  I know so so dumb I was fantasizing all week! HAHA! but seriously I know being a mom and a wife someday will be the best calling ever!
Everyone but the baby! 
I can not believe summer time is already here! I only have one more week of teaching and then I'm like done till after my mission! SO SO crazy! And sad.  Time is just zooming by!

Yay for a good successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment