Sunday, April 29, 2012

PAPERS = SUBMITTED

My papers are final submitted on my part! Finally after figuring out the passport ordeal (read on) I finally was able to press the submit button!

Let me remind you that the picture process took me the longest and caused me the most stress. I could not figure out what type and style of picture I should send along.  It was a headache.  So I tried lots of different options.

First: I tried a full body shot in appropriate missionary attire clothing and I looked like a pioneer. Yeah NO

Second: I tried just a waist up shot but with no make up (just mascara) and my moms Pearls. YEAH SO NOT ME.

Finally: I had my little brother brandon stand on a stool and take a ton of pictures of me right before going to church.  This was a success! I hope I got to capture my personality, and who cares if I have make up and jewelry on right? Still gotta show and be me!

Here's the winner.


I hope they can tell how truly happy I am! I am so excited to be a missionary! I've never felt like Ive made such a right decision like I do with this! Now get me outta here all ready! ;)


SUBMIT! WOOHOO! 

2 comments:

  1. I better be the first one you call,,,, so excited!!! You will be the best missionary ever! Remember I want to buy you a pair of cute shoes for your mish!!!! I love you,,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want you there when I open them!! And yay can't wait to shop with you!!

      Delete