Wednesday, May 23, 2012

elementary school drama

so today I am babysitting another family of 6! the oldest is 10 and she is the sweetest most loving little girl!  When she got home from school she was super quiet and I had a suspicion that something maybe was wrong but I just let it go... a few minutes later after her brothers teasing her she finally broke down and just cried.. OMG broke my heart!  I immediately went over to her and gave her a big hug and got her talking. She was telling me how girls at school were being so mean. When she asked them if they thought her hair was cute (which I did it so of course it was cute!) this one brat said ew no... then later other girls were leaving her out and ignoring her and saying that they were mad at her because she doesn't give them very much attention.

Kay girls are so mean!! It made me think about when I was in elementary school and MAN I was that bratty girl!! I hate all the memories of all the horrible things I did and said to girls! :( But really why do girls and even women have to say such hateful and do such mean things because of jealousy or revenge or because of low esteem.  Its so sad!

Funny true story actually... a couple years ago when fb went viral and 200 friends went to 1200 friends I started reconnecting with a bunch of elementary school friends and of course the first thing I did was apologize! haha and it was awful hearing/laughing about the memories other girls had of me and the things that they remembered!
I don't know why I am sharing this... just a memory to be remembered I guess!..  No one would've ever guessed I was the bratty one.. not ever..!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment