Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Learn to say no

Today I babysit not one not two but THREE families in one day! Started out like this..

- 6:30 got up got kids off to school by 8:00 (staying the night all week their parents are in Hawaii lucky!)
- 8:30 went to family number 2.. babysat there from 8:30 - 3:00
- took family number 2 kids over to family number 3s house did a double whammy for an hour
- babysat family number 3 till 3:30 then went back to family number 1 and got kids off from the bus and here for another night! ...

*babysitters/nannys are in demand people!!

oh and one of my friends nicely pointed out when we were talking about going to the gym that I always double book myself... I say YA THATS FUN LETS DO IT! and then I get stuck because I realize I made commitments already.. I think thats why I babysat 3 families today LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment