Monday, February 13, 2012

my best friends~

Since its valentines eve I wanted to write about all my best friends and why I love them so much and why they are so important in my life.

Delaina Dowdy aka D... she is my rock! This girl is my sister, my other half literally! I don't know how I lived 20 years with out her.  She has taught be so much, she brings me so much strength and wisdom and I'm so grateful for her honesty, and her sensitivity and for all the love she has for me.  We are girly! I love having a partner in crime (crime to the wallet right D? lol)  I love our spends, and our dinner dates, and pita jungle lunches, and our movies, and our fb blow ups, and any and everything you bring into my life! I love my sister and best friend!


Kelsey Lopez aka Keltss... This girl and I LOVE our juicy convos! haha we can talk all night long about the randomest weirdest things all night!  This is the girl I go to when I just need to hear "its going to be ok" even tho it might not necessarily be ok haha.  She has the kindest personality and knows how to make a good time even in the dullest moment! I love this girl. I love our chats. I love our work outs. I love our instant connection. And I love sharing clothes. Love my Keltss







Kimberly James aka Kimberly MICHELLE James: This girl knows how to shop, dress, and style any and everyone! I had my shopping addiction under control before she stepped back in my life and well we can do some serious damage together! Kimberly is special because she's been in my life since 4th grade! We were instant Best Friends all through elementary school lost contact in HS and reconnected after graduation.  I am so grateful for this girl.  I love how she'll entertain any over analysis with me, she entertains my pity parties, and she just "understands" and sometimes thats just the best thing to have is someone who just understands! She is amazing friend and I love having her in my life! We sure know how to giggle!

Ashley Lindblom aka ASH... This girl is a spiritual giant! She has been my best friend since 7th grade and was my everything in High School.  Ashley has always been such a great example and always led me to act the right way. Whenever I wanted to pick a fight she always reminded me to be the better person and that it wasn't worth it.  She is the most innocent person I've ever met and I love her purity and her self worth.  Bible I have never heard one bad thing come out of her mouth! She is always so positive and so kind and loving to everyone and is always full of service.  I'm grateful for her love and for her friendship!



Shelby Welker aka Shelbs.. and yes this picture explains her perfectly! Me and Shelby were tied to the hip all through High School and even though we have lost some contact since graduation me and her can always pick right back up and have a party! She is hilarious, oblivious, ditzy, but she'll shock you at how book smart she is! LOL. love her wildness and her G.A.S. attitude! lots of fun memories with this girl!







Michael and Tessa. These two I had to put because I am so grateful for them! I am super close to these two and Tessa is that sister I always prayed I would get!  I go to these two for any and everything and I'm so grateful they are my family!







Every girl needs best friends! It makes me sad thinking of those girls that just don't really have anyone super close to them! I'd die with out my besties! I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment