Saturday, February 11, 2012

YIPEE

Me and my mom went shopping for dresses for Ryan and Kileys wedding today and I got so lucky! I thought I was going to have shop all day long but I scored on the first store (Dillards I was shocked actually never get lucky there) and I found like 6 dresses that worked so it was hard to decide on! Thrilled thats over with...

K and boys are so nasty! Last night I babysat Branden and Donivan so my parents could go out (if we're being honest here.. I told the babysitter he could go home because I'm a loser and had no plans for the night lol) and we had SO much fun!  while we are playing kinect Branden itches his bare butt and I told him Branden get your hands out of your pants! Well THEN he SMELLS his hands and fingers! WHAT THE HECK boys are so nasty!!  dont worry girls I gave him a long long talk on how girls will think he's weird gross creepy and disgusting and he wont have any friends if he does that! NOT OKAY! lol 

1 comment:

  1. Boys are SO disgusting. I am so grossed out by the things that Talmage does... and he is only 4.

    ReplyDelete