Thursday, February 16, 2012

VDAY!

As much as I don't totally care for Valentines Day... it ALWAYS turns out to be a great day!

I am not a super romantic person, I get super embarrassed with romance. I'd rather be goofing around laughing then being all "serious and romantic". BUT it warms a girl's heart and gives her much needed confidence when she receives praise and acknowledgment and I was so grateful and proud of the boys who took time to send a simple text in recognition of valentines day. That right there melts me!

I have the BEST brothers in the world! I got a text from Michael asking if I could do lunch (I was working boo!) and then I got sweet textes from my other brothers. They are so so good to me! I love being their only sister! :)

THEN... I got roses from the sweetest dudes. I don't deserve to have so much love given to me!

AND THEN I went on a fun date with Tyler.  It was so great to just have a simple night out and to be treated like I'm the only thing that exist in the world.

It was a great night.

only got a picture of these. They were all beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment