Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bringing in the NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR (high voice) Happy new year (low voice)..... "inside joke"

what an AMAZING New Years Eve night I had.  It was seriously a night that I will never forget.  So many great things happened and its wonderful how YOU literally create your own destiny.  I truly believe what you tell yourself your outcome will be is what you will get.  I told myself before going out,  I am going to let go insecurities and not worry about the judgemental world and just be ME and gosh dang it I'm done waiting around and if I see a cute boy you bet I just might get that new years kiss from him LOL.. Yep what you believe is what you get!  I have never connected with so many people.  I literally went around making intense eye contact with hundreds of people through out the night and telling them HAPPY NEW YEAR.  People couldn't help but smile back and be so friendly and open to you.  I decided its all about that eye contact! Its a scary thing for some people to keep that strong locked eye contact but the power you get from it is unreal!
          Also a good experience.... at the end of the night we ran into some guys and got to know each other.. During the conversation I was having one on one with this guy I made a comment about my family and he asked me "Are you Mormon?" Foreals I got scared for a minute and could've easily lied to "get more attention (didn't want to be a turn off) but thats not what I wanted. Regardless how he would think of me I was going to share with him who I truly am.  So I sad YA! I am! and he asked if I was active and I said YES and he responded " WOW that makes you that more attractive knowing you are a good girl" THAT MADE MY NIGHT!  I needed that more than you even know.  That was a little gift from Heavenly Father.  Later I came to find out he has missionaries over often and has been investigating the church for some time. I would've never guessed! He was the BIG ripped body guard looking guy and just looked intense! (Never judge a book by its cover ;) but foreals)  If I would've given in to the adversary and had lied, we both would've missed out on an experience we both needed.

Here are some pictures from this great night!






Yes we made our way to the very front! 

wiggled through all these people while saying Happy New Year with big smiles
Umm Delaina.. whats this band's name again? HAHA (acted like we were the biggest fans just for fun of course)


These people liked our plan and were rootin us on to get to the front





They are brothers and so so nice and um had good breath. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! a great great new years eve! and DANG IT I didn't get a picture of the guy I had that conversation with at the end... darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment