Sunday, January 1, 2012

HELLO 2012

You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.


This is my quote for the year! I absolutely love this, its even going on a cute wood block in my room and my house someday! LOL 


Goal #1:  COURAGE and BRAVERY.. no more holding back. Whats the worst that can happen? I fail? I decide its not for me? I get told No?  Oh well.. I'm going after life.


Goal #2: Make my bed every day


Goal #3: Stick to my budget plan


Goal #4: Run a marathon


Goal #5: Go to New York


Goal #6: Be in a serious relationship


Goal #7: Share my testimony once a month whether to a friend, a stranger, or in church


Goal #8: Read 3 books. (I HATE reading)


Goal #9: Reach my "realistic" goal weight. 


Goal #10: Buy my own piano


Goal #11: Audition twice (for whatever)


Goal #12: Volunteer at the childrens hospital


Goal #13: Be bold and blunt with my feelings


Goal #14: Make a project out of wood


Goal #15: Record a CD


Goal #16: Read the Book of Mormon and D&C twice.


Goal #17: Learn the guitar.


Goal #18: Practice my violin again.


Goal #19: finish a stick of chapstick (stole this one bc I cant keep one for more than 3 days thought it would be a fun challenge!)


Goal #20: Write a song


I best get busy!! 

1 comment:

  1. You are one brave girl!!!!!
    AND....The cutest girl ever!!!
    (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete