Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grandma Lee

My beautiful grandma lee passed away July 26, 2012. What a spiritual and peaceful night it was for the entire family. As I sat and pondered on the life of my grandma all I could picture was the joy and love that came from her and my grandpa. What a perfect example to me of the specialness and sacredness of finding that eternal companion and living everyday in love and unity progressing in this life. 6 years ago my grandmas heart was broken when my grandpa passed away and everyday since her heart and soul has yearned to be back side by side with him. I know they had a joyful reunion and they are walking side by side hand in hand preaching the gospel and watching over their beautiful posterity. I miss them greatly but feel grateful knowing the plan of happiness. I love you grandma! You will always remain in my heart and mind! Thank you for your love and your example!



No comments:

Post a Comment