Tuesday, June 5, 2012

sleep no more..

Ya so sleep is like a foreign thing to me these days...  I haven't had a good night sleep in weeks I tell ya..

FUNNY story..

At Time to Blossom I roomed with 3 other girls and every morning we had the BEST stories to tell each other.. Well okay the other girls got to tell me..

I have never ever been a sleep talker but lately I guess I have been... I guess I'd like wake up and be so scared and like say kinda scary things. One night I sat up in bed and screamed What The Heck?.. HAHA and then the next night well I don't even want to repeat that because it seriously scares me as I am typing here at 1:30 am.. And the night after I had a conversation with my bed partner... lol

Explains it all... no wonder I am tired all the time! its awful! last night I remember coming into consciousness and my heart was beating so hard i thought it was seriously going to rip out of my chest I think i woke up from my heart beat.  This can not be normal or healthy.. haha

please body just let me relax and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment