Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BYU Young Ambassadors

SO when I was at Time to Blossom this past week I received lots of personal revelation and direction in life. I have seriously a whole page of goals and desires that are just random and I feel came from no where except from the spirit! The best part is I felt SO good about continuing the path that I'm on but just tweaking it some.  I love psychology and how the brain works and I plan on finishing that degree with a minor in public communications and become a speaker and team builder.

THEN well during actually, I am going to try out for BYU's young ambassador program. Say what?! I didn't even know this existed! Ya I didn't think I wanted to have anything to do with music in college but this program struck me like nothing else!  Its very very competitive so I will have to prepare as soon as I get home from the mish and I hear it takes a couple years to get in. Alot of people have had to try out multiple times (auditions are once a year) But this program is amazing. They travel all over the world and perform and participate in service projects and its just a great thing!


Totally looks cheesy I know! But its kinda like a big deal and honor to be apart of this!

So its looking like Provo after the mission. YUCK haha but hopefully doors will be open after faithfully serving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment