Sunday, April 29, 2012

Red face season

Kay see this... this is my dad. This is my dad in the winter time.  This is his red face year round.  When he was bishop they'd call him Big Red because every Sunday after working out in the yard all day Saturday his face would be glowing Fire truck RED not exaggerating.
picture doesn't even do justice
WELL.. I have been given this gene as well but it only really hits me in the summer time.  My face is red all summer long! I can't say I hate it because it is nice not really having to wear face make up.  But even if I wanted too I literally can not because it does no good and no color matches RED.

This is just after our first hot sunny day and all I was doing was driving around running errands! Oh and my eye lids, yeah thats not make up thats color from the sun. BAHA so out of control.  Yay for red face season!


No comments:

Post a Comment