Sunday, April 15, 2012

Its sunday..

Its Sunday so I need to blog... but I don't know what to blog about... So here's some ramble

1. Time seems to be going by so slow.. yet so fast.  The weeks seem forever long BUT we are already in the middle of April.. How is that possible?

2. I am beyond stressed and afraid I'm not going to find anything to where on the mission.  I have to get an entire new wardrobe and I guess you can't wear anything with pattern or bright colored? How am I going to survive?....

3. Facebook constantly reminds me that people uglier than me are married or getting married. LOL (singles ward joke) just kidding going on a mission I can push aside that thought for a year and a half...

4. The few Single friends around me seem so totally miserable and bored with life and it makes me sad.  Trying to figure out how to bring some energy and life to everyone I can't take it anymore!

5. I really do HATE scary movies.  The church should make them against the rules.

6. I'm in love with Arizona and its weather.

7. I'm excited for this 10k Down Syndrome Glow Run..

8. I love to sing

9. I'm grateful for life.

10. I'm grateful for who I am.

Theres 10 randoms for the week.  Hopefully next week I'll have something better to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment