Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'M GOING ON A MISSION!

AGH! I can't even believe it! I'M GOING ON A MISSION! I am just feeling so beyond grateful and blessed as I've prayed and came to the decision that this is the next step that I am to take.  I have gone back and forth and then back and forth again for months now on what to do with my career with school just with life in general.  There's so much I want to do and so much I want to experience and I just didn't know where to begin.  Heavenly Father is sending me on a mission!  It has been the most emotional past few weeks.  Every time I think about it I get chills up and down my body and I just know this is where I need to be.  Can't wait to finish my papers and to get my call and go through the temple!

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle, I am SO excited for you! That is so amazing and you will do such a wonderful job. I'm so proud of you, keep it up girl!!!

    ReplyDelete