Monday, February 20, 2012

saving graces!

Tonight I realized how grateful I am for my many talents and also realized how much of a release and a peace they bring into my life!

I was shooting around then shooting free throws and theres just nothing better.  Its such a release!  I could shoot around all day and night! I love this sport!









Then right after I went and played around on the piano and then taught and I also was grateful for that spirit and peace that surrounds me when I play and sing hymns.  Growing up my mom would always have one of us kids play hymn arrangements through out the dat or would have the cd going because she always said hymns bring a special spirit into the home and she couldn't be more right.  My parents home has such strong spirit and I am so grateful for it.  The other day while I was nannying, I just needed to be at home.  I needed to feel the warmth, and peace of my home.  So I loaded up the kids and we spent a few hours at home!  Thats something I hope I can learn and take from my parents some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment