Monday, February 27, 2012

In Love..

Decided to end this month of "love" with all the things I love so much! haha

Lets be honest I love all candy and am always eating candy. Can't even say its disgusting because its not. Its good.

love wearing shorts. So much more comfortable than jeans. And its cause I like summer too.

love getting pedicures and getting my nails done.

yall know how much I love my sleep.

I love driving! Night drives are the best. And I do get mad like this at cars. Stupid drivers are annoying.



movie and book are amazing. first movie I bought full price and I don't even regret it. 




So these are just some of my loves right now! I feel like I'm turning into the most boring person ever! I need to get some more excitement in my life! Who said growing up is fun? :) just kidding I love growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment