Tuesday, January 10, 2012

still out of control... lol

I found a temporary remedy for my baby hungryness syndrome.. I just started nannying my cousins cute little family because he just got into medical school! WOO HOO! and they have a 4 month baby who is only 10lbs he's so little! and such a cuddle bug.  I am so lucky.. I get to love and snuggle him all day long and get paid for it! Doesn't get any better than that!

we talk all day long. you can see it in his eyes we're having a real serious conversation. doesn't get better than baby coos 

I love that he sucks on his thumb! thats why braces were invented. I'll let the kid do it all day.

Yes babies cry and fuss and need SO much attention AND its all worth it. I even realized how much I missed the smell of baby puke! LOL but foreals.

No comments:

Post a Comment