Thursday, January 12, 2012

confession... and its disgusting

So.. yes I'm addicted to diet dr pepper FROM Sonic and only from Sonic.. BUT there might be something else I need to confess... I know its disgusting but I'm getting hooked on their dang grilled cheese sandwiches too. I REFUSE to order one for myself BUT the kids I watch are so picky and just beg to go there to get a grilled cheese so I bribe them (if they listen and have happy attitudes and do one nice thing for someone they get a grilled cheese) Of course Im easy to persuade bc i have to have their ddp.. 

So what I'm getting at is... NO I will not order one for myself but Yes I eat half of their grilled cheese (the crust because no kid will eat the crust LOL).. Help a poor girl out and stop this disgustingness! 


Yes I might be drinking 2 to 3 a day. 


1 comment:

  1. I think it is all good if you just invite me to Sonic!!! It is jacked-up you have never called me to go with you!!! P Lease call me ANYTIME of the day and night!!! I will have a grilled cheese with you!!! Can't wait to try them!!! Never had one!!
    Love you principessa!!!!!
    XOXOXOXO
    Tamy

    ReplyDelete