Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Something Happy To Blog..

wanted to blog about things that make me smile during the day!..

*My sweet 3 yr old Ava finally saying " I wa wa wa wa wa wa wa (she stutters bad its so cute) juice.. PLEEEZ shell?"   she used to just scream at me what she wanted and now I've taught her how she really gets what she wants.  So fun teaching and watching kids respond specially on their own.

* My piano students saying the funniest things like "My fingers are not obeying!" - Grace

* Funny or cute random texts that create that awkward smile or laugh for what seems to be no reason

* Thoughts about the future, and where my life is going right now.  I can only be so grateful everyday.

* Finding time to clean my room! YES!

* Watching my shows. Love Tuesdays when half of them are on or recorded from the previous day!

Every day is a good day when I look for the simple joys in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment