Saturday, January 21, 2012

I think I'm being guided...

About 7 months ago I was having a conversation with my friend who are started nannying for who has an autistic little girl and when we were getting to know each other I mentioned I have been teaching piano lessons for 9 years, I love music and I love to sing!
       She started going on how I should really consider thinking about working with autistic kids with music therapy. That hit me and I thought YA that would be amazing and something I think I could be so good at! So I thought and thought about it and really liked the idea.... and honestly I kinda forgot about it!

Well then total randomness... I was at the nail salon and I was talking to this OLD OLD lady whose fingers are all dislocated and she went on to tell me she was a pianist and immediately we connected and had a long conversation.. She TOO asked me if I ever thought about working with autistic kids and music therapy and went on to talk about how she had twin 7 yr old grand daughters.  So we talked alot about that.

I think Heavenly Father might be telling me something! Specially since I am at a point in school where I really dont know what I want to do!  I even started talking to some of my music teachers and I think I could even get a scholarship bc of my music ability... hmmm?? Something I must think about I guess!

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES!!!! You would be wonderful!!!!! Go with what your heart says!! You are the most talented person I know in music and you love children and are great with them so you have that conquered so now you can add a challenging side to both!!!! You would be AMAZING!!! I am sure you are very needed and there are kids waiting to learn from you!!!! LOVE YOU PRINCIPESSA!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog look too!!!

    ReplyDelete