Monday, January 16, 2012

just a thought or two...

My mind was random today... surprise..

- I think I found the cow farm that stinks up all of Gilbert and it needs to go..

- There's nothing more irritating then going for your gum needing it desperately and then realizing your brother who you let so graciously take your car, ate every piece..

- My entire facebook news feed is about my friends who just got engaged, married, or pregnant.. or seriously dating someone and almost engaged.. its all disgusting (might've said that out of jealousy)

-  I'm sick of my stomach making funny noises like its swirling liquid around and around over and over again... its embarrassing and annoying..

- Man.. I really am a good piano teacher! LOL

- Can't wait to take a long shower and bath because I have been freezing all day and I am addicted to my Paris Amour lotion that I lather on after..

- My face hurts from breaking out!

- dang you chicken nuggets the smell of you is enough to make me nautious now!

- Can we get some new and improved music preferably country music?  

yeah might seem like some negative thoughts and I kinda was in a bad mood lol  welcome to my head but its not like this everyday tho... haha

1 comment:

  1. Shelly you crack me up! So random and I love it. I miss you and really want to see you some time soon.

    ReplyDelete