Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bieber Fever

AAAAGGGGHH (screaming like the millions of girls who chase him) I just watch Never Say Never today for the first time... I refused to watch it thought it really couldn't be THAT good and who cares its Justin Bieber but I saw it on Netflix while babysitting today.. kids were napping.. so I decided what the heck I'm going to watch it..

Ummmm.... I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER... I am officially obsessed! I grew a whole new level of respect for him! I never realized he had to work for over a year trying to make his name known to the world before getting radio stations to play his music.  I am so impressed with his talent and dedication! 

And I might have cried when he sang the One Less Lonely Girl Song to that cute blonde on stage. He's so sweet! 

So YES I am a proud lover of Justin Bieber.. and dont you judge! 

1 comment:

  1. NO NO NO!! Come on!!!!! Take your temperature....I feel sure you are sick!!!
    (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete