Friday, December 16, 2011

perfectly said

One of my friends on facebook posted this and it is so perfectly stated.  The Lord works in mysterious ways and answers prayers in ways you would never expect it.  Something like this could be taken so many different ways and honestly every time I read through it I take or feel something different every time.  I loved it and wanted to document it.

Unless your heart, your soul, & your whole being are behind every decision you make, the words from your mouth will be empty, & each action will be meaningless. Truth & confidence are the roots of happiness. Often times we distort the truth to fit what we want to believe, the key is to be honest with yourself, understanding with another, & willing to change what needs to be changed. Got to always always be true to you. 


I just love the last line... The key is to be honest with yourself, understanding with another, & willing to change what needs to be changed.  That is the HARDEST thing I think I've ever had to do emotionally. I better buckle up because I'm just at the beginning of this stage of life. Yippee

No comments:

Post a Comment