Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Favs!

One of my favorite things to read on blogs is seeing everyones favorite products! So what the heck I'm gonna share my favorite summer products!
Moroccan Oil is pretty expensive but it is the best! Definitely worth your money and it lasts quite awhile! It retails around $30 I believe.  
 K so I have always been a cheap moisturizer girl but my friend introduced me to this Clinique gel and let me tell you it is AMAZING! I always hated how sweaty and shiny moisturizers made my face so I would try to never wear it. But we know how dried and burnt our faces get in the summer so I was left with no choice.  This stuff is awesome. Another more expensive one but this too last forever. A little bit goes a long way! :)
 It retails at $24.50 
 So if you didn't believe me with my cheap comments believe me now... this covergirl bronzor has worked wonders for me! Gotta be careful because it can go on very dark. But I use a big thicker face brush, give a little dab, put it in the lid and circle my brush and then apply. I like it. It does the job. And its cheap! retail $6.50

MAC Honey Lust eye shadow! We all catch ourselves in that hurry to get ready and most of the time just dont have time to apply all sorts of eye make up on! I love the mac honey lust eye shadow because I can apply this by itself and its so pretty and shimmery and settle! This is a must have! 
retail $14.50
 This Pink fresh & clean spray is me and my moms favorite! Its such a refreshing smell and is so nice after spending all day outside, you feel so gross and sweaty so you take a shower and then finish lathering yourself with this spray! love love love it! you can get it at Bath and Body or Victorias Secret. retail $15.00

 Daisy by Marc Jacobs is my signature secret perfume! I get so many compliments and people ask all the time what I am wearing. I decided not to be selfish and share this product. It lasts all day! and its a striking smell. Definitely a keeper! 
retail $60.00

Johnson's cucumber melon lotion is bomb! I lather myself in this and its so wonderful! Good luck finding it because both Target and Walmart are always out of it! When I can find it I get so excited! Its a great lotion and has the soft refreshing smell. I'm not a fan of strong lotions so this is perfect for me! It also doesn't leave you sticky and I hate sticky lotions! I'll stick to this stuff! 
retail $5.00

 Shampoo! AAGH! I'm obsessed with this new shampoo. Everything about it is just crazy good! I found it during that in between time of having to wait for my friend to pick up shampoos for me at the store only cosmos can purchase at and being completely out of shampoo. I actually love this more than any other shampoo I have used and I have used alot of them! AND you can get it at walmart even better! I actually like the Color Shine one (its red instead of orange) but I couldn't find a picture of that one. But it does a great job at conditioning my hair keeping it soft and shiny and it smells so good! I'm guessing the retail is around $4.00 


Last but not least! Anyone who knows me well knows this store is my all time weakness.  I can always find something I love in this store its quite frustrating actually.  But let me tell you I look for the cheap stuff! My favorite skinny jeans were $9.00 here! yep thats right I'm a bargain shopper! And any shirt you've seen me wear I'm tellin ya has been under $15.  I love this store and its a good place to go to when you're in a hurry to find that perfect outfit!
Hope you enjoyed learning of some of my favorites! :) 

1 comment: