Friday, July 29, 2011

Full of thoughts

So it has taken me all week to sit down and blog and alot of things have happened that I want to catch up on! This may sound like some sob stories but I want to remember some feelings and emotions I've had.  So ignore if you dont want to hear.

I have realized life is a constant roller coaster and if your like me well you love roller coasters. I love the thrill, the adrenalin rush, the ups and downs, the sharp turns and finally that nauseous feeling you get when you step off haha So I'm using the analogy of roller coasters to describe my life but in a good way.

This stage of life is a thrill.  I love how excited I can get over the littlest stupidest things.  Me and my bff Delaina talk about how genuinely happy we are all the time! And how easily excited we can get over just the thought of something.  Isn't that how life should be? I'm so grateful to be able to feel happiness and to recognize the thrill of life and see the path and blessings the Lord is placing in front of me.

The adrenalin rush.  This seems to occur in me more than I'd wish. This adrenalin rush usually leads to doubt which is never good i know!  Sometimes I get to worked up about certain situations or I read into it to much or I just get stupidly nervous over dumb things! but feeling that adrenalin rush sometimes is humbling and sometimes is what I need to feel to see whats placed before me.  Its my wake up call if that makes any sense??

The ups and downs... I'd call you a liar if you said your life was steady all the time.  Its life its never steady and I truly believe Heavenly Father doesn't want our lives to be steady all the time because that means we are not progressing and we are in life to progress aren't we?  I have been hit with lots of downs lately and it is not fun! But I have come to the conclusion that we are who we are by our weaknesses not our strengths.  It is how we respond to our weakness that build our character and defines the person we are.  I like to be strong and invincible.  But thats not the Lord's plan.  And the more I try to hide and run, the longer it will take me to grow and experience what I need to experience! Yes.. alot of times it hurts and it hurts bad! But I am so grateful for the support system that I have! I have the most amazing family in the entire world. My parents are my best friends! And I have the greatest friends in the world! So bring on the ups and downs!

The sharp turns:  haha oh the sharp turns in life! Sometimes I wonder where the heck you came from! Sometimes these sharp turns are blessings.. Like a job offer I just got for Campo Verde HS woo hoo! but where'd you come from??! Or the loss of one friendship and the gain of another.. Where'd that come from?  I do not like change! It stresses me out actually! But I'm learning that no matter what.. the Lord has me in mind and He will continually bless me!

The nausea feeling: you know what i'm talking about!  Sometimes you get hit with information and your stomach goes in knots and you just think your gonna throw up! Life's full of that! And I am so thankful I have the ability to feel! To feel happy to feel sad to feel stressed to feel excited.  The ability to choose is such a gift and I am grateful I am choosing to live life and not be invincible!

Like I said this may sound like a sob story and I might be embarrassed later on for sharing this to the whole world! But life is good! And I think often times we find ourselves trying to impress and trying to appear perfect.  Lets be honest.. We are all alike and we all go through the same things! That is why we are all here together!

No comments:

Post a Comment