Thursday, August 30, 2012

TEMPLE DAY!

8/28/2012  I went through the temple!  It was such a great experience.  It was nothing what I expected and everything I expected! Its still crazy to me! But I am so humbled and filled with love for my Heavenly Father and for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I"m grateful for temples and the promises and blessings that come from entering this sacred house. I'm grateful for Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice, for bridging the gap between heaven and earth so I can return to live with Heavenly Father again through faith and repentance.  I'm humbled, I'm full of joy, and I'm ready to forever be in the service of my God.

The decision to go on a mission has been the most enriching decision I have yet to make.  The growth that I feel has taken place is huge.  I am mentally and physically in a state that I don't think I have ever felt before.  I feel so close to the spirit and have been able to clearly and fully recognize the spirit and its guidance.  I have been so incredibly blessed in numerous ways.  FOR EXAMPLE, I have hit EVERY single clothing sale known to man kind! And the best part... when I go to purchase whatever I need for one reason or another I decide to wait and when I go back the next day or a week later or even 2 weeks later, its always been on sale for half the price.  I'm not kidding its turned into the funniest thing!!! Like today I got a bunch of scarves for $5 a piece and I almost bought the same ones at the same place last week for $10 a piece.  I'm not lying it has happened every single time. WOOT WOOT!  Those are the little blessings that have honestly been the only reason I've been able to make ends meet.

I am thrilled for this mission.  I am so ready!! The count down is on.  we are 4 weeks and 6 days away!! oh ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment