Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Special Day

Yesterday 3-10-11, Ryan and Kiley GOT MARRIED!  It was an amazing, beautiful day and everything went perfect.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect, the food was right on, and the decorations were so pretty.  The spirit was so strong all through out the day, I was holding back tears more than a couple times!  On our way home from the temple Branden and Donivan asked when the wedding was and it gave me an opportunity to teach them about temple sealings and how we don't do the traditional weddings like in movies but we get to do something far more special.  As I was teaching them and bearing my testimony to them about eternal families and how we are sealed to our families and to Heavenly Father I just got goose bumps all over my body and the spirit was so strong in our car I know Branden and Donivan could feel it too.  I am so grateful for the Plan of Happiness and for the sealing ordinance.  I can not wait for my time to enter the temple and to make covenants with my Heavenly Father.

Ryan and Kiley are so perfect for each other! They are both filled with so much energy and a love for life! They are goofy and always giddy with one another.  You can't help but be filled with joy and love when you are around these two!  They just glowed all day yesterday, multiple people made the same comment.  These two have found true, ever lasting love and I am so proud and happy for them!

Kiley welcome to the family sis! You were such a beautiful bride and I couldn't have picked a sweeter girl to have as a sister!



I'll post more pictures once we get them for history's sake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment