Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Disneyland 2012

So I am finding that it is tradition that I go to Disneyland every spring break.  This is the third year in a row that I've gone during the same week and I never get sick of it! You can't help but be happy at the happiest place on earth right?!  But I must say being stuck in a car and in lines with BOYS all weekend meant that I had to be a champ with all their discussing boy stuff!

Just a few highlights :

- Random comments like "Jarom: Mike want go to sword fight?"
- Our LOTS of talks about marriage and whats ok and not okay and how boys view girls pooping and farting in front of them. GROSS I told them I'll go at the grocery store for like a year before I'm used to that.
- FARTING AND MORE FARTING.. you know its out of control when I can blame whoever did it because I know each of their smells.
- The boys watched not 1 but 2 Twilight movies on the way there and back. They wont admit that they asked to watch it.. but they did. they chose them both times.
- Corn dogs! Mike ate like 3 at Disneyland and we all ate at least 1 too.
- Getting SOAKED on the rapid ride at Magic Mountain. there wasn't a single inch of me that wasn't wet.
- Teacups ride making me so sick for the first time ever.  I couldn't even get off the ride for a good 30 seconds after. I still feel like I'm spinning right now!
- Derik driving like a grandma.
- Heather packing everything for everyone's "forgots" and in the smallest bag!
- Nick's neck and shoulder massages.
- Jaroms back tickles.
- Lots and lots of lovin from the boys! They were so good to me/ us girls.  It was so fun to watch them take care like they will do with their future wives.

There were so many fun moments on this trip! I love going on little vacations with friends. It always brings us much closer and creates the best memories!
















I'd put tons of hand sanitizer before I'd put the seat cover on the toilets! Just being cautious LOL



Sad we had to wait in the longest lines



Jarom!! 




                                       

2 comments:

  1. Loved this trip! So much fun. And I especially loved the teacups! Hahaha! I think I was the only one who legitimately wanted to go on that ride again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some CUTE Young SINGLE ADULTS!!!! It looked so fun! The thing that would of made it funner is if I would of come!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU CUTENESS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete