Friday, March 2, 2012

Did you know I love my job?

This week we started potty training Ava and holy cow that girl can't make up her mind whether she wants to pee in the potty or not! One day she does so well and the next she does awful!  Thats part of the whole training process right?.. That girl is always naked so I didn't get a picture. Actually I did get one of her literally in the toilet because she fell and it was hilarious (and nasty) but ya probably shouldn't put that up!...

Then this cute little guy is just growing up way to fast!  He used to take 2 four naps for me just sleep all morning and afternoon but now he just wants to PLAY! I love this sweet boy so much.

I had to remind them that doggies are only fun to look at! They wanted one SO BAD and not gonna lie I was falling in love with some of those cute faces but I quickly reminded myself how much I hate animals.. specially house animals!
And then this is us after almost every day! I wear these kiddos out.  But they are just so so sweet! I love them so much.

Tristan this morning out of no where snuggled up close to me and started rubbing my arm and playing with the ends of my hair.  This little boy has turned into the biggest love bug!

11 hour days everyday = these kids are my new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment