Sunday, December 25, 2011

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  We had such a great Christmas this year filled with love, laughter, yummy food, and family! Christmas has always been my favorite time of year. I love the spirit of peace and love that's all around and the spirit of giving and selflessness just like our Savior.  Mosiah 2:17 kept running through my head this season as I was looking for opportunities to give whether it be financially, or with fun presents. I kept feeling so so blessed to have a financially stable family, good health, great job/s, and great opportunities to be of service.  Thats what the celebration of the birth of Christ is all about! Merry Christmas! 

This is the video text we made and sent to family and friends! 
Braxton on Tanner's snow board (Christmas eve) 

It is tradition that we get pajamas on Christmas eve. My Mom decided to make pajamas for everyone! 
Braxton and Merek left before we took the kids picture so here's their cuteness!


Wouldn't expect anything less than boys showing off their muscles! 

We are still laughing that Ryan's material is music notes haha my mom had no idea! she thought they were just squares! Ryan is probably the least interested in music in our family! haha  It's okay mom we know they were made with love! 

Finally Christmas morning!

Opening their first presents! 
And there's that 50cent bra! 
Dad opening up his kindle fire...

SURPRISE! He was so so happy! 

And YES I got my bike woohoo! And this luggage I've been wanting! 


ALMOST FORGOT THIS! this is Ryan riding out with my surprise! try not to laugh... hahaa


I didn't get pictures of Branden and Donivans X-BOX and Kinect. They were VERY excited and it has been on all day long! We got some super fun games. It's going to be a party at our house! I also got lots of different bedding for my bed! My parents are on the mission with me to help me get a better sleep and bedding that doesn't KILL my neck! We'll see how these pillows work out.  Tanner got a snowboard and lots of snow gear.. the whole time I was thinking YUCK. Not a fan of snowboarding and also not a fan of the cold and getting wet from the snow! He was thrilled tho. And Ryan... well Ryan just got a bunch of randomness. It stinks growing up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE LEE FAMILY!!!! And I am jealous of your new bike!!! SO CUTE!! YOU ARE RIGHT....YOU ARE BLESSED TO BE A PART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY!!!! I love you sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete