Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm awful!

So now we are way into December and I never finished my thankfulls! haha so I still want to do them anyways! So I left off on 13 so...

14:  I am thankful for trials and obstacles in life. I know Heavenly Father places hard things in our life to teach us faith, obedience, and patience.  Eternity is a long time and one day, one week, one year is so small compared to eternity, but the lessons we learn from each trial will stick with us for the eternitys and that is why we are here.  I am so grateful for my testimony and so grateful for a Father in Heaven who is mindful of me and continues to help me become better each day.

15:  I am thankful for jokes, and funny things on youtube.  I like to laugh!

16:  I am thankful for kids! I love kids so much and love getting to work with them.  Can't wait to have kids of my own.. oh and ps I want 6 ;)

17:  I am thankful for boys!

18: I am thankful for hot baths and showers

19:  I am thankful for my mom who is the strongest woman I know! I love her so much

20:  I am thankful for the 2 little terds in the family Branden and Donivan. They bring so much excitement and energy to our family.  With out them life would be boring!

21: I am thankful for music... Music will ALWAYS set me mood.

22: I am thankful for my dad.  My dad is such a humble, hard working man and I love him so much! There is no better man out there than him!

23: I am thankful for temples.  I am grateful to know my family is sealed for eternity and that I am also sealed to my Heavenly Father through the temple covenants. I can not wait to go through the temple!

24: I am thankful babies.  Babies bring such a warm, sweet spirit.

25: I am thankful to live in a free country.

26: I am thankful for my best friend Delaina! She is my sister and we are connected to eachothers spirits! Life would not be the same with out her!

27:  I am thankful for where I am in my life.  Looking back a year ago and then 2 years ago and then 3 years ago, its amazing how much I have grown.  My testimony has increased tremendously, my confidence, my wants and desires.  I know who I am and I am grateful every day!

28: I am thankful for prayer.  Prayer is real and it is therapeutic and it is humbling.  I thankful to have a loving merciful Father who hears and answers my prayers through His will and His timing.

29: I am thankful for the spirit and for the peace it brings into my life.

30: I am thankful for my testimony.  I know I am a daughter of God.  I know I have a Savior who lived and died for me.  I am so grateful for the prophet and apostles and their inspiring words and their testimonies.  I will never forget the day and talk by President Eyring that built the foundation for my testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment