Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to a super great MOM!

I'm so sad I didn't get to posting this the day of my moms birthday I am 40 min to late! But I just wanted to express my love for this amazing woman. My mom is the strongest, most self giving person I know. She is always doing some type of service and has always just loved and taken care of me! My mom is great at doing acts of service behind the scenes. She rarely gets the gratitude she deserves! That is so inspiring to me and so such a selfless bold trait to have! My mom inspires me and has set such an amazing path before me through her example! I love her so much and am so grateful that she is MY MOM!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my SWEET Karen Lee! Sending Hugs and Luvs to you!! I love you and Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete