Thursday, July 21, 2011

did you know washing machines aren't good for your phone?


This 


+


                                         =
In case you didnt know... washing machines are no bueno for your cell phones! Gaaah so heres the story.. Woke up on a wonderful Saturday all ready to do some chores and clean my sheets my favorite thing to do on saturdays! So I gathered my sheets put them in the washer put some things away and was ready to take off to run some errands... well I couldn't find my phone anywhere! I looked and looked for a good 20 min! Then I had that sick stomach dropping feeling that I put it in the washer with my sheets.. so of course I dig thru the washer loaded with water on its second rinse cycle and theres my phone wrapped in the sheets. It was laying on top of my bed and when i bundled them all up that phone slipped right on it... SO needless to say I have been one very sad girl! I've been dealing with stupid Asurion the phone insurrance company thru verizon and they have been AWFUL I wont even get into that story! But if you ever need to vent about Asurion you can come to me because I will not hold back my opinion of those people! So anyways its been almost a week and I still have no new phone! Sad sad week! The end. 





2 comments:

  1. ok 1. i love that you said fireworks scream you are single haha so true.
    2. i love that you lasted like a day on deactivating your facebook haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) haha not even a day! I got on like twice really quick to check if I had any notifications! haha Its such an issue!

    ReplyDelete